We are looking for a highly energetic and passionate Helpdesk/Junior SysOps to be part of the Marfeel Revolution.
As a Helpdesk/Junior SysOps you will be responsible for giving solutions to the internal day-to-day tasks by providing support to the Operations team with cloud infrastructure, environment updates, monitoring alerts and by giving your teammates support with laptops, network, telephones, management of hardware repairs, etc.
This is you:
· You are a methodical type of person and Doer is your middle name.
· Your friends tell you that you can’t leave anything undone and quality is your priority.
· You feel like you have a mission not just a task.
· You love new things and you can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
· You’re always curious about what’s out there in the open-source world, you love to evaluate it and take decisions.
· You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
· You can communicate with technical and non-technical people alike, to show both technical and functional command of what you are doing.
· Motivated and excited by solving tech challenges and contributing to a team in a truly cutting edge environment.
· You care about online news and user experience.
· You are definitely a technology enthusiast.
· International team player.
· Eager for knowledge.
· Lots of stamina, you get bored if you don’t have anything to do.
· Hands-on and proactive.
· Fluent english (it’s a must).
This will be you:
· You will do periodic IT operations like: revise monitoring systems, KPI evolutions, SLA compliance, etc.
· You will follow up and solving IT incidents (scaling incidents to Level 2 when unable to resolve).
· You will manage the user privileges to all internal and external services.
· You will help managing the cloud infrastructure on AWS.
· You will support helpdesk tasks.
You must have:
· Linux and Mac OSX administration knowledge & experience.
· The ability to write scripts to simplify system maintenance processes (BASH, Python, Perl, …).
· Experience regarding Network fundamentals (TCP/IP, WiFi Access Points, DHCP and network hardware configuration).
· The ability to troubleshoot networking issues at a local level.
· To feel at home with web, proxy and application servers (jetty, tomcat, apache, nginx).
· Experience with task ticketing management systems (RT, JIRA).
We will be impressed if you have experience in/with:
· Various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
· MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Jenkins-ci, · MySql, Nagios, Munin, Chef, Puppet.
· Deployment technologies.
· Prior experience in a DevOps environment.
· Content delivery network platforms (CloudFront, Akamai, etc).
· SAN and NFS environments.
· Back-end technologies (Java, Spring, …).
· Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration workflows.
· Google Apps (manage users and groups).
· vPBX and VoIP understanding.
· PKI basic knowledge.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
· Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
· We have 22 nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
· Flexible working-time.
· Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
· Ping-pong tournaments.
· Team building events!
· Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
· And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
Please, apply with the following link: