Drink Entrepreneurs is back in March for the 20th event for our favourite entrepreneurs! Come meet fellow entrepreneurs and Read more [...]
Power Play - How To Be Powerful While Empowering Others
Whether you are in a position of power or would like to be in one, this workshop with coach and trainer, Sonsoles Alonso, will contain hands-on theory, examples and exercises towards a use of power that is ethical, authentic and effective.
Why Hold A Workshop About Power?
Power is an internal quality that affects everything we do, and using power effectively is the new core competency of the 21st century.
Our use of power impacts others, and others’ use of power impacts us. We all have a personal Powerprint that is constantly influenced by our personality and the positions we hold within organizations and society.
It has become critical to understand how power works and how to use it. Those who use power in a way that is healthy and wise understand how to empower themselves while empowering others. This has a positive effect on communication, collaboration, and getting things done.
Four Empowering Takeaways:
1) Gain insight into your personal Powerprint.
2) Understand how your behaviour affects the people you lead.
3) Expand your awareness of power and remove the guilt or fear of abusing it.
4) Access tools to shift power dynamics at work and in daily life.
Registration Information: please read these details carefully as the fee policy has changed.
- Registration required.
- Registration Deadline: March 20, 2017
- Free for Premium Members* who register by March 20, 2017.
- 15€ for Nonmembers who register by March 20, 2017.
After the March 20th deadline:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if space is still available.
- 15€ for Premium Members* who pay at the door.
- 20€ for nonmembers who pay at the door.
* Premium Members are members of the PWN community who have paid a membership fee.
Meet the Facilitator, Sonsoles Alonso
After earning a Master’s Degree from the Manhattan School of Music in New York, Sonsoles Alonso built a thriving on-stage career as a pianist in the Netherlands and a thriving off-stage career in business by creating a market for unique multimedia productions. Her skills and experience as a pianist remain a profound influence in her current work as an international organizational development consultant. A credentialled Senior Advisor for Innovative Organizations by the Antwerp Management School, and a certified Organization and Relationship Systems Team Coach (ORSC), Sonsoles now brings the authentic art of performance to the fields of leadership and high-performing teams.
The scope of her work involves multidisciplinary projects in multiple countries and a range of roles: advisor, coach,
trainer, facilitator, project evaluator, product and project manager, and board member. Clients speak of her transforming energy, deep insight and boundless enthusiasm.
Learn more about Sonsoles by visiting her website: http://sonsolesalonso.com
How to Register
Fees: Member price: €0 per attendee | Non-member price: €15 per attendee