Project Design Thinking And Doing Leadership Days
You are responsible for a complex project and want to lead very effectively
You have heard about agile management, design thinking, visual facilitation, and new leadership in the VUCA world. We invite you to discover all of it for your projects. Demystified and buzzword free.
Experience project design thinking and doing first hand. Explore the power of human-centered leadership. Learn from the creators of “Over the Fence” and highly experienced practitioners. We promise, that this event will make a real difference for your projects and the people you work with.
PROJECT DESIGN THINKING & DOING. LEADERSHIP DAYS
Why should I join?
The workshop will bring you
- the essence of project knowledge – from a variety of disciplines,
- visual thinking tools – open source and freely available,
- a very clear picture of your own project,
- a true leadership experience,
It’s made for:
- Senior executives, project managers, consultants in charge of complex initiatives
- Discoverers, creators, groundbreakers of a new project world
- Everyone, who wants to collaboratively design and lead projects (indepent from project management know-how & formal authority to lead)
Step into a new project world – brighter, more human, more successful
There is a before and after discovering the Project Canvas
After the workshop you will be able to
– communicate more effectively with your team and customers
– collaboratively design projects that make sense for everyone involved
– create a shared understanding of what makes your project successful
Simple and effective and guaranteed to be undogmatic.
Bring your project and see it with fresh eyes!
In this high-energy workshop, we will hands-on work in small groups, on real projects – no fiction. You can bring in your own project and gain (even more) clarity about your real-life challenges. Be prepared to be surprised how valuable and usable this is for you.
DAY 1 – Fundamentals & Key Questions (16h to 19:30h)
- INSPIRING IMPULSE: Human-centered project thinking (aha moments guaranteed)
- WORKING WITH VISUAL TOOLS: Project Canvas in action (on real projects – no fiction)
- RETROSPECTIVE: Reflections, knowledge sharing, key questions for day 2
DAY 2 – Methods, Principles, and Practice (09:00 to 16:00h)
- INSPIRING IMPULSE: Methods and key principles of good project design
- WORKING WITH VISUAL TOOLS: In-depth thinking tools to advance your projects
- TIPS & TRICKS: Good practices for facilitation and using the tools
Drinks and snacks included Day 1 and Day 2. Lunch included Day 2.
Eugenia Gargallo – Founder of Up Training Club. Has lived and breathed projects since forever. IT projects, Corporate Commercial projects and now Up members personal projects.
Over The Fence
Founded in 2013 by Karen Schmidt & Frank Habermann, “Over the Fence” is an open community. For people in projects. Conceived and created with love and passion in Berlin and in the world.
We re-think projects!